Call for papers – Closed
The main theme of WWEC2017 is Participatory & Popular Wind Power!
WWEC2017 will focus on how to contribute to the development of wind power and of renewable energy in general with a diverse mix of players working for the energy transformation. Special focus will be given to integrated technology solutions as well as to business models and concepts which ensure a broad participation of citizens in the deployment of wind projects.
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
All abstracts should be written in English, be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper – as well as the topic to which it belongs. They should not exceed 500 words and should contain a list of key words. Abstracts should be submitted before
31 January February 15, 2017.
Please choose one of the presentation types: Oral presentation/Poster presentation
- Deadline for Paper Abstract Submission:
31 JanuaryFebruary 15,2017
- Notification of the Accepted Papers to the first Author: 28 February 2017
- Deadline for Pre-registration of Authors: 31 March 2017
- Early bird deadline: 31 March 2017
- Full paper submission during the conference onsite