Call for papers is open!
Submit abstract here.
Abstract submission closes Jan 31, 2017.
WWEC2017 will focus on how to contribute to the development of wind power and of renewable energy in general with a diverse mix of players working for the energy transformation. Special focus will be given to integrated technology solutions as well as to business models and concepts which ensure a broad participation of citizens in the deployment of wind projects.
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
All abstracts should be written in English, be concise and clearly state results, objectives or key components of the paper – as well as the topic to which it belongs. They should not exceed 500 words and should contain a list of key words. Abstracts should be submitted before 31 January 2017.
Please choose one of the presentation types: Oral presentation/Poster presentation
- Deadline for Paper Abstract Submission: 31 January 2017
- Notification of the Accepted Papers to the first Author: 28 February 2017
- Deadline for Pre-registration of Authors: 31 March 2017
- Early bird deadline: 31 March 2017
- Full paper submission during the conference onsite